Trying to lose weight but the SCALE ISN’T MOVING?! Or maybe your focus is on getting in better shape but you are finding it difficult to measure your progress. It can certainly cause a lack of motivation to stay the course. You might be feeling great but then that one step onto the scale can cause you to run right into the nearest dairy queen. Here is what you must do.
Take a selfie every 4 weeks. Seeing proof that your body is changing is incredibly motivating. Especially when the scale isn’t moving as quickly as you would like it to.
- Wear the same thing every time.
- Take it in the same location (if possible) and from the same angle.
- Take front and profile pics.
- Don’t hide your body in the photos. Be sure to get a full shot. You might be missing progress if you just focus on your belly.
- Celebrate every little bit of progress you see.
Start your journey today.