Shop the Sales
- Check out what proteins and veggies are on sale. If you eat meat, pick 2 types such as chicken or lean beef and a fish.
- Whether you eat meat or not, I would suggest that you try implementing affordable protein such as beans and eggs.
- Plug those proteins and veggies into a recipe site like one of these:
- Choose at least 5 meals.
- Write up the list of ingredients plus your usual grocery list.
- Check to be sure you don’t already have these ingredients in your pantry. Don’t waste money on buying duplicates.
- Go to the store armed with your list. Stick to the list and you will save time and money.
Planning is the key to saving.
Taking just a little time to plan your week will end up saving you time and money.
Keep it simple.
- Meatless Mondays
- Taco Tuesdays
- Wednesday Leftovers
- Thursday Stir Fry
- Friday make at home pizza night
Utilize your slow cooker! Try these Set it and Forget It Recipes.
You really can eat healthy and save money…and time!