Stop treating my body like garbage
- Drink more water and drink less alcohol
- Eat less junk and more vegetables
- I plan to exercise at least 30 minutes, 4 times per week.
- I will join a fitness class that I will attend each week.
- I will have a friend hold me accountable.
- I will hire a trainer to motivate me.
Improve my nutrition
- I will eat at least 4 servings of vegetables and fruits each day.
- I will eat mostly unprocessed foods.
- I will reduce my sugar intake by reading labels and eating only natural sugars.
- I will only snack on fruits, vegetables or portioned out “healthy” foods
- I will meal prep every Sunday for the week.
- I will always make extra servings of recipes for left overs or to freeze.
- I will find simple healthy recipes I can prepare in advance.
- I will use my crockpot at least once per week.
Get more sleep
- I plan to go to bed 30 minutes earlier each night.
- I will limit my caffeine intake so I am able to fall asleep.
- I will not bring my phone into the bedroom so I am not tempted to use it.
Get up earlier
- I will stop hitting snooze and get up 30 minutes earlier to fit in exercise or meditation.
- I will make sure I go to bed earlier so that I am still getting adequate sleep.
Mental health care
- Be aware of my mood.
- Identify if I am lacking sleep or proper nutrition.
- Manage my mood with meditation and exercise.
- Practice Gratitude and Kindness
- Carve out at least a few minutes each day to do something that feeds my soul.
I will quit smoking
- I will talk to my doctor about a proper plan for quitting perhaps using a nicotine patch.
- Perhaps try hypnotherapy.